Automatically sends your visitor to your intended link. Instead of seeing your url.bio profile, they will be redirected instead to your Direct Link. Analytics are still recorded and updated which you can immediately see on your dashboard.
Take note that only 1 link can be a Direct Link no matter how many links you currently have in your bio.
To make one of your link a Direct Link, follow the below steps:
- Login to your url.bio account and go to your Dashboard.
- From there, choose your desired link and click the three-dotted button and select Direct
- Click the Enable Direct Link button and fill-in the end date and time of your Direct Link
- Click Save Direct Link button and you're good to go.
- To see if it take effect, open your url.bio public profile and it would show something like this:
This shows that when someone visits your url.bio public link, they will be redirected right away to your intended Direct Link.